Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is Risen!!


Yes I realize I have a lot to catch up on but I thought I would just blog about today right quick. enjoy!

What a better way to start out easter sunday then with the "Son Rise" service at sunrise at the Garden Tomb? I submit there are few situations that could beat something like that. It was awesome. Here is a link to the video of it. I make an appearance around minute 47 and 50 :) take a peak!
Lots and lots of standing and singing but I loved every minute of it. It was strange walking through the city when it was still dark though. Security tailed us the entire way...kinda felt like the secret service or something. Fun times.





Then what is easter without died eggs? So naturally we had what is called an "egg bashing contest" because when you roll 2 eggs towards each other only one actually cracks. crazy right?! Sadly mine got killed in the first round. Megsy made it to semi-finals. So proud. 




check out these lovely lady's hats in celebration

the egg "graveyard"

defeated

the heat of battle




Happy Easter everyone!! Love you all and know that Christ LIVES and that because of him we too can live again :)

watch this:
http://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/he-is-risen?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment